What is a website ?
Pinpoint Digital’s custom-crafted websites are carefully chosen to complement the outcomes from your digital marketing and achieve you the highest ROI for your business.
Users enjoy visiting sites that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate. Let our team help your site make an outstanding first impression with speed and accessibility.
Your website acts an a 24/7 online receptionist for your business. Pinpoint Digital’s experienced team of local customer engagement experts will connect and engage your websites visitors to generate more leads resulting in more sales.
- Establish credibility
- Convey your message and what you stand for
- Provide solutions for what the prospect needs
- Show social proof
(if applicable, which it is in 95% of cases)
- Advance the sale
- How to contact you (address, phone, email)
- Opening hours (if applicable)
- Services offered
- Pricing (not always published on the website, depends on what you offer)
- Mobile Friendly Pages
- Contact & About Pages
- A Logo That Search Engines Can Read (not just an image)
- Optimised Pages For SEO (meta info, layout, etc)
- Strategic Internal Link Placement
- Retargeting Pixels
- Load Time Optimisation (and page caching)
- An XML Sitemap
- Robots.txt File Setup
- Smart Site Architecture
- An Optimised 404 Page
- SSL Certificate
- Image Alt Attributes
- Scheme.org Structured Data
- Strategic Outbound Site Links
- LSI Keywords
- Social Sharing Integration
Why is your website so important?
Regardless of whether you sell accounting services, run a pizza restaurant, paint houses, exterminate pests, are a personal trainer, or have any other kind of business where you sell something to someone, your website should be an asset.
At minimum, it’s the face of your business. For people who search for you on the web, it’s the ﬁrst impression they’ll get; first impression has a MAJOR impact on sales.
Secondly, it’s an information hub. Maybe your prospect already knows who you are, but needs to ﬁnd contact information, or wants to know your operating hours or speciﬁc details about the services you offer. Failure to provide succinct information in an easy-to-ﬁnd way will hurt your business.
Thirdly, the way your website is conﬁgured will impact if people can even ﬁnd you in the ﬁrst place!
Why choose Pinpoint for your website?
We design and create a website that caters to your business goals.
We understand how important your business is to you and our websites ensure that every dollar spent is an investment in your business’s growth.